Subject: Re: athhal-elf.o
To: Randall Dow <rand@randix.net>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@netbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/13/2004 07:12:09
--St7VIuEGZ6dlpu13

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 04:34:08AM -0800, Randall Dow wrote:
> Hi,

Please don't reply to a message and start a new thread. Some of us are=20
using threaded EMail readers, which store your new message in with the=20
thread it claims to be part of. This note is not part of the audio thread,=
=20
yet that's where it got sorted.

Or if you do reply, please scrub the references to the thread.

As to your original question, I think the file is a .o file that isn't=20
part of our distribution (for legal reasons). And I bet sup deleted it.

Take care,

Bill

--St7VIuEGZ6dlpu13

--St7VIuEGZ6dlpu13--