Subject: Re: Final reaper removal patch
To: YAMAMOTO Takashi <yamt@mwd.biglobe.ne.jp>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/09/2004 09:16:03
On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 05:03:57PM +0900, YAMAMOTO Takashi wrote:
> lwp_exit2() should acquire kernel lock.  otherwise it deadlocks.

Furthermore we should investigate the pmap specific cleanup for all archs.
The alpha had an explicit assertion that the pmap cleanup would be done on an
active pmap (if I remember what Nathan said correctly), which is not true
after this change, so the alpha pmap needs fixing. Sparc64 suffers from
random corruption of a free list used in pmap cleanup after this change went
in (details not yet analyzed).

Maybe others have problems too - we should check that now.

Martin