Subject: lwp id in ktrace
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/26/2003 10:04:17
What are our plans wrt to lwp id display in ktrace? As I understand,
some records are quite straightforward, some are a pain.

Getting lwp id display for system calls and returns, and on I/O is easy.
Getting it in NAMI records means changing struct nameidata, which
propagate almost everywhere in the kernel.

Is someone working on this? If not, maybe we could change easy records,
and keep NAMI for later? It would make ktrace of threaded process much
more readable.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
Il y a 10 sortes de personnes dans le monde: ceux qui comprennent