Subject: Re: Presence of one disk trashes another
To: NetBSD Kernel Technical Discussion List <tech-kern@NetBSD.ORG>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/20/2003 08:17:25
On November 1, 2003 11:44 pm, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> You need the "new" AHC driver (or FreeBSD :-).
>
> Using suggestions from Lucio De Re and Pascal Renauld I've back-ported
> the new AHC driver from -current to the netbsd-1-6 branch.  The porting
> effort was "extremely painless".  :-)

Our company has decided against making source changes to production servers
this close to our busiest season so we are going to be looking to upgrade in
the new year.  I had asked about doing a pullup request for these changes but
other than Greg's "vote" no one spoke up.  I looked at the releng page to see
if I could do it but it requires that the requestor have done the actual
changes and tested it personally.  Since I have not done that I wonder if
anyone else has.  Certainly the person or persons who did the changes should
be able to make the request.

Perhaps someone has already made the request.  Is there someplace I can look
to view outstanding requests?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@netbsd.org>
http://www.NetBSD.org/