Subject: Re: darren's ktrace lwp patch
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
From: Nathan J. Williams <nathanw@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/03/2003 11:41:51
christos@zoulas.com (Christos Zoulas) writes:

> What's gonna happen with this? I tried to apply it and it is already a lot
> out of date (1000's of diffs failed). What was the consensus on that? It
> thought that it was find and it should be committed, right?

I raised a number of issues with it in a reply that I believe went to
this list. They were mostly trivial things, but there was a large
concern about the possibility of keeping information based on LWP's
and LWP IDs around for longer than the lifetime of the LWP itself. I
believe Darren said he would ponder those and get back to us, and
that's where things stand now.

        - Nathan