Subject: Re: driver project start help
To: Ross <rsander7@tampabay.rr.com>
From: Yorick Hardy <yh@metroweb.co.za>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/19/2003 10:44:27
Orlando Bassotto <orlando.bassotto@ieo-research.it> has implemented support
for audigy cards for FreeBSD, you may want to look at his work first:
 http://mad.ieo-research.it/

It seems that you could add the support to the emuxki(4) driver, in the
same way that he did (emu10k1 driver in FreeBSD). I think the main
differences were in the routing and the new constants and pci ID
for the audigy.

Regards,

Yorick.