Subject: Re: kernel books?
To: Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@maja.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/15/2003 16:03:34
On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 08:41:12PM +0930, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:

> > I've got a German "How to write a NetBSD device driver" authored by Jochen
> > Kunz in front of me. Wait a few weeks, and you can proof-read the
> > translation.  ;)
> Or send me the original now.
> I'd be interested to see anything new in this area.
http://www.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de/~jkunz/tmp/NetBSD-treiber_schreiben.tar.gz
German LaTeX source, highly incomplete and unfinished content. (OK, the
section about autoconf is quite complete.)
Note that this is not intended to be a detaild and complete in-depth
description. It is only a brief introduction for beginners that tries
to enlighten basic concepts.
I hope to be able to do some work on it during the upcomming "long"
weekend. (If I don't get distracted by my PDP-11... ;-) )
--

tschüß,
         Jochen