Subject: RE: PXA250 Xscale and page tables
To: None <colin@cook-tech.com, scw@netbsd.org, thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: None <kyle.unice@L-3com.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/03/2003 09:46:29
In the file sys/arch/arm/arm32/pmap.c function pmap_vac_me_user() the
caching atributes for a process are turned off.  The program can be a simple
"hello world" without any process space page sharing and still the caching
attributes for the process pages are disabled.

My guess would be that the pages should be marked as cacheable until they
are determined to be shared and then at that point in time they would be
marked "uncached".

Kyle