Subject: Re: twe(4) question for NetBSD-1.6/i386
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/05/2002 00:06:40
	Hello folks.  I saw the followup posts to my
question about the twe(4) drivefr, and I've done some additional followup
work.
	My basic problem is that I appear to not be able to
reset the card using the driver.  Consequently, I get all 0 bits back from
the status register, meaning I can't get the attention interrupt, the
report of the reset, etc.
	One suggestion was to  try a modern -current kernel, instead
of the 1.6 kernel I'm currently using.  this is a fine suggestion, except
that it is my understanding that raiframe is broken in -current, and this
machine uses mirrored raidframe root drives.
	Is raidframe fixed in new -current, or should I continue
trying to figure out what my problem is, exactly?
-thanks
-Brian