Subject: wscons and multihead
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@hispabsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 07/17/2002 20:54:50
Hello

I've got two videocards in my machine, i386. One is AGP and the other PCI.
I'm wondering if wscons supports multihead. Although, I have tried to make
vga(4) detect both cards, but it does not work. It only finds the AGP one.
(they work in X with Xinerama)

What I would like to know is "where" is the problem. I mean, does wsdisplay
support multiple screen, but the vga driver doesn't? Or there is no support
in wsdisplay neither vga?

It would be interesing to add multihead support. I'll be looking for some
info to see if I *can* do it (for now, I have no idea where to start).

Regards.

--=20
HispaBSD admin - http://www.hispabsd.org
Julio Merino <jmmv@hispabsd.org>