Subject: Re: "ofpci" and "ofppb" in NetBSD/sparc64
To: None <eeh@netbsd.org, tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/09/2002 12:01:37
On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 05:15:33PM -0700, Jason R Thorpe wrote:

 > As such, "ofpci" and "ofppb" must be backed out.  Please do this by
 > Wednesday, 1700 PDT (at which point I will back it out myself if you
 > have not already done so).

FWIW, it was requested by someone else that I postpone the backout for
now, which I agreed to.

However, this is not to say that the current situation is acceptable, or
that the code will necessarily remain in the tree indefinitely.

I fully expect you to start a discussion on tech-kern about this issue
ASAP so we can find an acceptable solution to the problem.