Subject: Re: wscons
To: None <ipthomas@mac.com>
From: Matthew Mondor <mmondor@gobot.ca>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/28/2002 08:44:43
On Wed, 1 May 2002 11:08:16 -0400
ipthomas@mac.com wrote:

> 	I had 80x50 working with an onboard video chip, a Savage.  When I
> started using an AGP ATI card, I got the lower cut off text that you're
> talking about.  I'm not running current, I'm running 1.5.2.  Do you get
> the cut text with an AGP video card?

Here I have been experiencing that problem since a while ago, with my ATI
Mach64 card, I am however not running current, in the past I have seen
some patches in the i386-ports mailing list but they weren't working for
most people and it never seems to have been officially commited.

The problem seems to be with ws fonts not being applied...

Matt