Subject: Entrisphere would like to contribute our MPC8260 port and bootloader
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org, port-powerpc@netbsd.org>
From: Tad Hunt <tad@entrisphere.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/19/2002 11:03:37
We would like to contribute our MPC8260 port back to the NetBSD
development community.  However, we do not have time to maintain
it.  It is provided as-is, in the hopes that someone else in the
community can bring it up to date and maintain it.

Here's the details:

1) We have a bootloader for the MPC8260ADS evaluation board

2) We have the sys/arch/mpc8260 bits for NetBSD-1.5, including
   all of the machine initialization and device drivers for the
   following devices:

	SCC uarts
	FCC ether
	FCC ATM
	I2C
	Flash (AM29LV004B[BT] and AM29LV008B[BT])

I've got it all ready to upload, I just and a place to upload it.

	-Tad