Subject: Looking for NetBSD kernel programmer...
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Feico Dillema <feico@pasta.cs.uit.no>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/28/2002 14:24:40
As this is off-topic, I'll try to keep it short. Please redirect me
elsewhere, if there exist better channels for things like this (I
couldn't find one via www.netbsd.org). Please tell me if you think a
posting like this is inappropriate here.

We are looking for a competent programmer to make a NetBSD
implementation (the kernel level part) of an innovative filesystem
we have designed at the University of Tromsų in Norway. Its novel
features lie in its ground up support for security, safety and
mobility. More technical info and papers on request.

This position of scientific programmer is for the second half of this
year. We believe we will be able to offer a quite market-competitative
salary (and project funding), and an interesting work and living
environment in all aspects. For a quick impression, see:

http://www.destinasjontromso.no/eng_default.htm
http://www.pasta.cs.uit.no/index.html (Quite out of date, but
gives you an idea on who we are).

Please drop me a note if you are or might be interested, preferably as
soon as possible.

Feico Dillema.
- University of Tromsų