Subject: New wscons emulation type?
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Julio Merino <juli@merino.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/30/2002 17:30:59
--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J

Hi all,

as I've posted to netbsd-users, I have some trouble with vt220 emulation
type (it's vt100) on console, specially with colors.

Would it be interesting to implement a new emulation type, like the
"linux" terminal? Most programs run perfectly on this, because they have
been developed for this, and only this... weird... I think that having
this terminal type, more programs would run better.

So, what's your oppinion? This can be the next thing that I have to do
for NetBSD ;)

Thanks!

--=20
Of course it runs NetBSD - http://www.netbsd.org