Subject: Re: Call for assistance: porters wanted for nathanw_sa support
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Nathan J. Williams <nathanw@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/19/2001 18:46:13
Thanks to the many people who have pitched in on this front! I'm still
looking for volunteers for the sh3 and pc532, but amazingly, I think
all the other MACHINE_ARCH's are accounted for!

For those people working on ports, I have a set of tests for the work
(including ucontext tests, LWP tests, SA tests, and pthread tests)
available at
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/nathanw/sa-tests.tar.gz.

If you picked up an earlier set of tests, please get this one instead;
a few of the tests have been cleaned up and there is much more
information about what the tests should do.

        - Nathan