Subject: Re: vnd, VOP_ and encrypted fs.
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Jorgen Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/03/2001 00:22:42
Christos Zoulas wrote:
> Well, conf/files should be modified to bring the necessary files in
> when VND_CIPHER is defined.

I've updated files to include the blowfish ciphers when vnd is asked for
but it does need the additional check if VND_CIPHER is also defined.

I've done the send-pr now with two patches in it, I patched my -current
from yesterday with it so perhaps I'm close to getting it right, but I
suspect I most likely did something wrong.

In the end I build -current fine, rebooted it, and remounted the same
blowfish-vnd I built it on so it can't be all bad.

but it is my first go at something close to official kernel patches so
be gentle :)

Lundy

--
Jorgen "Lord" Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>