Subject: kern/13261: "Data modified on freelist"
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@iijlab.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 08/16/2001 22:44:32
	Recently, with the latest 1.5X/i386 kernel, I see a lot of "data
	modified on freelist", and panic more than three times a day.
	The memory allocation size is not constant (suggests that it is not
	a single part of the code which causes the problem).
	I'm not sure if it is specific to the activity I'm running, or
	whatever.  I have never seen this on 1.5.1 or 1.5.1+KAME.

	Do other people see this with 1.5X/i386 or other arch?
	how to remedy this?

itojun