Subject: Re: ucom0 unidirectional ?!
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 08/13/2001 02:10:45
On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Lennart Augustsson wrote:
> > Just for kicks I also connected a printer (HP DeskJet 720C) to the ulpt
> > port, and sending stuff (text, output from gs' deskjet driver) didn't
> > reault in anything. I wonder if the umct driver needs a swift kick...
> > (then again ulpt gets attached directly, not via umct)
>
> Does the printer work with a different USB adapter?

I don't know - the printer is parallel-only, and I only have this
usb<->parallel convertor built into the hub. I also don't have other USB
devices to play with, unfortunately.

I guess I'll try a -current kernel later this week, when i got decent
net.connectivity again... (I'm house-sitting at my parents' place right
now, typing from a Windows box)

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html