Subject: Re: LFS frailty vs. datestamping [Was Re: /dev/clock pseudodevice]
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 07/30/2001 09:47:35
To all,

Hi.  Uh...I stand corrected at this point.  Sorry to waste the bandwidth,
and thanks for all the clue*4s that have impacted my cranium!

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Jason R Thorpe wrote:

# Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:27:42 -0700
# From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
# To: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
# Cc: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>, tech-kern@netbsd.org
# Subject: Re: LFS frailty vs. datestamping [Was Re: /dev/clock
#     pseudodevice]
#
# On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 12:21:38AM -0700, Greywolf wrote:
#
#  > It causes problems with bootblocks.
#
# It causes problems with bootblocks on SOME platforms.  Not all.  And
# on the platforms for which it is a problem, chances are this could be
# fixed with a little effort.
#
# --
#         -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
#

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD: The choice of hundreds worldwide.