Subject: Automatic inclusion of by
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 07/15/2001 18:57:19
I'd like to change sys/uvm/uvm_extern.h to not include <machine/*.h>
by default if _KERNEL is not defined.  This is because both arm and
powerpc have multiple pmap and vmparam headers which may be in use.  So
there's is no one particular header which is appropriate to include.

Secondly, by supplying a empty <machine/pmap.h> on arm, I find I can get
all userspace to build without problems.  The only problems with supplying
an empty vmparam.h was that MAXSLP and USPACE were undefined in
bin/ps/print.c and usr.bin/systat/ps.c.  I've fixed this by making those
two variables available via sysctl(2)/kvm.

Anyone object?