Subject: Re: sys/kern/subr_userconf.c
To: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Gregory McGarry <g.mcgarry@ieee.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 07/01/2001 15:51:21
Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino wrote:

> 	i was surprised by those commit messages for OpenBSD user config.
> 	how much changes were there between my (almost obsolete) PR and the
> 	committed code?  anyway, i'm basically delighted, but i was just
> 	surprised this happened out of blue (or was it discussed somewhere?).

I was sitting on these patches for a long time and was responsible for
the last discussion early last year.  I reviewed the mail archives and
concluded it was just another case of no-one taking the ball and
running with it.

I have tested the code on i386 and hp300.

	-- Gregory McGarry <g.mcgarry@ieee.org>