Subject: RE: Generic Properties
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Tobias Krullmann <t.krullmann@biodata.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/29/2001 16:56:37
Hello

Sorry, but I do not have any formal specification. It is the first time I am
programming, even using, NetBSD, this is some kind of learning phase. My
knowledge about NetBSD was based on the 4.4 book and some additional papers
found on www.netbsd.org. Thus I was not able to write such paper, it will
follow the implementation.

Now I am waiting for admission of my management to post code. If I get it, I
can send you, or port, a test driver, which should demonstrate our
configuration system.

Tobias