Subject: Re: Moving (some) fs kernel code under sys/fs/ ?
To: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/20/2001 11:15:14
According to matthew green:

>actually, could we rename it isofs?  as others have meantioned, and
>the above quoted material shows, it is easy to typo `9660.'

renaming things on the basis of typo likelihood seems a bit bogus to
me.  If we use that as a justification I would suggest we rename make
to amke ;-)  Given that damn near every commercial UNIX I have been
near seems to give the ISO filesystem driver a different name I think
that any label we apply to it is going to be equally evil.  What do
the other free UNIXen do?  If we go with what they do then we may
reduce the evil in the world a small amount....