Subject: Re: TPE for NetBSD
To: Jason R. Fink <jrf@cyberspace.org>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/04/2001 22:14:10
According to Jason R. Fink:

>do you have the code and the docs up anywhere I can get to them?
>it could not possibly hurt to look at them.

Not at the moment.  I will generate a new set of patches off later
kernel sources.  What I have at the moment is guaranteed not to apply
nicely as there have been some significant changes to the exec code
since I did the patches.  I shall work on some cleaned up patches and
put them up as soon as I can.

I have put the text of the paper I presented on ftp.netbsd.org in
/pub/NetBSD/misc/blymn/sexec.txt.  Again, some of the info may be a
little dated but you should get a picture of what I have done.