Subject: Re: Patch to add console scrollback support.
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: justin <lifter@crosswinds.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/02/2001 16:25:04
The the code that Paolo Losi was working on looks much better than the mess from
OpenBSD. Although I don't think that this either, is MI.

Either way, this should be a start. I know a lot of people avidly are against
things of this nature, but to reiterate again, people do like to have a choice
in their OS. I suppose it's a highly liberating feeling to be able to have a
console that back, or one that doesn't, just from selecting a kernel config
option.

In that respect, all the code lacks is a few #ifdefs and such. Though it could
definitely be implemented better.

Regards,
Justin Reigle