Subject: Re: Patch to add console scrollback support.
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: justin <lifter@crosswinds.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/01/2001 15:36:44
Hi guys,

I've been working on the code a little more and have found a few bugs that
I need some verification with:

	- The buffer scrolls back 8 pages maximum. If more than 8 pages have
	  gone by, then it should just being truncating it at the top. Instead,
	  when it gets 8 pages, it is totally cleared and reset to 1 page to
	  scroll back.
	- I'm using a soft cursor, and when I switch VTs, and the previous VT
	  updates and redraws the cursor I get garbage on the current VT.

I am also trying to come up with a more reasonable key sequence. Any comments
directly for me should be CC'ed to lifter@crosswinds.net, I'm not a subscriber
of tech-kern. Perhaps, though, this would be an ideal time to do so =).

Regards,
Justin Reigle