Subject: Re: PCI extender to cardbus
To: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/28/2001 22:07:57
On Sat, May 26, 2001 at 11:51:04PM -0400, Michael Richardson wrote:
>   It looks like I could remove most of my code to configure the bus.
>   But, it also looks like it doesn't know about cardbus, which seems to
> have a number of quirks on a number of platforms.

Drop me a line with some discussion about what you need from the pciconf
code.  I'm not too familiar with the cardbus in general and not at all
about this layer...

>   I wish that these kinds of projects were better known. (Yeah, read
> sourcechanges, but that's too easy to miss neddle in haystack)

Yeah.  I agree.
Any suggestions on how to do this, though?

-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD dev. for _your_ Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SH3, Sparc, x86, etc...