Subject: Re: a few minor cleanups to src/share/misc/style
To: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/21/2001 22:28:13
On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:

# Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:28:02 -0500
# From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
# To: tech-kern@netbsd.org, tech-userlevel@netbsd.org
#
# Besides, we have <sysexits.h> and it would be nice to at least use it consistently,
# instead of making up Special New Exit Codez for every single program.

I agree with that completely.  Perhaps we should adapt to that (it was
created for that purpose), at least for "KNF".  We're a UNIX system, for
all intents and purposes; our job is not to port our stuff to the entire
known universe.

				--*greywolf;
--
*BSD: it'll be there when you're ready for it.