Subject: Re: SCSI reference?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Kim Kyung-hwan <redjade@ada.snu.ac.kr>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/16/2001 15:46:13
On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 09:21:56AM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 01:08:58PM -0800, john heasley wrote:
> > >
> > > Sorry, nothing more than sources of existing drivers :(
> > >
> > > --
> > > Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
> > > --
> >
> > http://www.t11.org/t10/		has a whole bunch of scsi info.  i'm not
> > 				how useful, as i have not been able to go
> > 				through all of it.
> >
> > http://soldc.sun.com/developer/support/driver
> > 				has a bunch of solaris specific stuff, but
> > 				includes examples and such.
>
> Yes, but i think he was talking about the NetBSD scsipi subsystem,
> not SCSI in general.

Yes, exactly!
In fact, I should make a driver of my company product.
Then what is the *easiest* SCSI driver that use scsipi?
And what is a good start point of understanding scsipi subsystem?

I heard that initial NetBSD scsi structure has changed into scsipi.
If there is a documentation or method to follow the change roadmap,
I would like to take it.  It will be very appreciated.

Kyunghwan Kim