Subject: Re: Experimental port of FreeBSD ACPI stuffs
To: Frank van der Linden <fvdl@wasabisystems.com>
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/25/2000 15:17:41
In message <20000925203625.A26338@vaasje.org> Frank van der Linden writes:
: When I looked at the FreeBSD code recently, it seemed that the power
: management code was mostly there, but that other ACPI features
: weren't actively used yet (although hooks are present). For example,
: io/memory accounting. Is that correct?

io/memory reporting are there, or will be shortly.  Evidentally this
is hte only way to find out what devices are present in a IA-64
system.  Thermal managment isn't present, and the general I/O stuff
(lid buttons, info lights and the like) isn't there to any large
extent.

Warner