Subject: bootverbose/bootquiet
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Jaromír Dolecek <dolecek@ibis.cz>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/22/2000 16:25:36
Hi,
the last version of diff is available at
	ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/jdolecek/

About the only change from previous version is that static
inline function boot_flag() was replaced by macro BOOT_FLAG().
Functionality stayed the same.

I have only tested the changes on i386 so far. The changes are
pretty simple though, so I don't expect any major problems
on other architectures. Help with testing on other architectures
would be appreciated, though nobody volunteered so far.

I'd like to push this into -current tree RSN, probably even
over this weekend. Since I've not heard any objections to previous
version to the patch and the changes now are only minor, I assume
this would be okay.

Jaromir
--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>      http://www.ics.muni.cz/~dolecek/