Subject: Re: GDB-current on NetBSD-current....
To: None <woods@weird.com>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/01/2000 21:36:13
According to Greg A. Woods:

>I tried building the GDB-5.0 release last night and that blew up during
>the compile with some structure field missing.

Yep - that's the one.

>So I did as you and checked out gdb from their CVS repo, but it still
>fails, though this time only on linking:

Hmmmm I would be inclined to blame 1.4V more than anything.  I'm
afraid I cannot recall what version of the kernel I was on when I did
the build (may have been 1.4X but I cannot say for certain) but I do
recall that it was a clean compile for me.  I still have the 12meg
gzipped tar file of the version that worked for me if you want it.