Subject: kernel debug messages
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>
List: tech-kern
Date: 08/18/2000 22:01:15
G'day,

how does one enable kernel debug features, in particular for the
ugen device?

I've tried it with

options         DIAGNOSTIC
options         DEBUG
options         DDB
options         USB_DEBUG
options         UGEN_DEBUG

enabled... but I will be damned if I can find any of these messages
that it should generate...

I'm trying hard to get this fricken QuickCam Express webcam to
produce some pictures and although it now seem to generate a
isochronous datastream, I can't seem to get a handle on it, see below:

hotdog: {111} /usr/pkg/sbin/usbstats
Controller /dev/usb0:
       202 control
    383140 isochronous
         0 bulk
        29 interrupt

Would someone please be so kind and point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance

cheerio Berndt
--
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  : wulf@ping.net.au             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes