Subject: Re: review of minor SCSIbus midlayer change, #1, possibly for 5.0
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 08/08/2000 18:02:27
D'oh....well, no, 'fall' is still Q3. After all, by the description you are
attributing to this is that, as you well know, both our neighborhoods are in
serious fall weather- the summer will begin about September 1 for us- which
is, duh, why Shakespeare in the Park begins Labor Day weekend in San
Francisco...