Subject: Re: pkg/10616: sparc/cpu.h includes non-installed kernel includes
To: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
From: Jaromír Doleček <dolecek@ibis.cz>
List: tech-kern
Date: 08/04/2000 11:17:54
Andrew Brown wrote:
> it's actually looking at the stuff in struct lockf, so it needs *that*
> structure.  the lf_advlock() function it doesn't need, but it does
> need the struct vop_advlock_args stub declaration.  but i repeat
> myself.

I see. Fix is about to be comitted, would be pulled to 1.5 shortly,
the function definitions are put inside 'ifdef _KERNEL'.

I thought you used stub 'struct lockf' at first, but apparently
you meant stub 'struct flock' and vop_advlock_args :)

> >BTW, you might get away with defining _KERNEL and _LKM - the
> >"opt_*" are normally only included if _LKM is not defined.
>
> _KERNEL is not mentioned in sys/vnode_if.h and _LKM is not mentioned
> at all in either that, or sys/vnode.h.

But it is in <sys/lock.h>, which is pulled in by <sys/vnode.h>.

Jaromir
--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>      http://www.ics.muni.cz/~dolecek/
@@@@  Wanna a real operating system ? Go and get NetBSD, damn!  @@@@