Subject: Re: if_iy's use of bus_space_write_{_multi)_2
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 07/21/2000 00:41:41
	Didn't Jason mention he once thought about providing a debugging
	bus_space implementation that would bounce everything on i386
	and pick up various programming errors. Would it be possible
	to catch this as well in such a hypothetical set of code? :)

                David/absolute
			       -- www.netbsd.org: A pmap for every occasion --