Subject: Re: Defintion of pglist?
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 07/05/2000 16:26:35
On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 01:17:24PM -0700, Jason R Thorpe wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 03:52:04PM -0400, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
>
>  > Perhaps I'm being painfully thick-headed, but though pglist structs
>  > are used repeatdly in syssrc/sys/uvm, I can't see where the struct is
>  > actually *defined*.
>
> <vm/pglist.h>

I was under the impression that sys/vm was axed about a week ago. At
least, that's what revision 1.10 of the Makefile for it on cvsweb
seems to imply...

Currently, I do have a vm/pglist.h and do not have a
uvm/uvm_pglist.h, though it would appear to have moved with revision
a week and a half ago (revision 1.4 of sys/vm/pglist.h). Not sure why
my first cvs update didn't correct this in my copy of the source, but
that's most likely a problem in my cvs usage.

Anyway, thanks to you both Bill and Jason. As I thought, I was just
being silly.

       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net