Subject: Defintion of pglist?
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 07/05/2000 15:52:04
Perhaps I'm being painfully thick-headed, but though pglist structs
are used repeatdly in syssrc/sys/uvm, I can't see where the struct is
actually *defined*.

The closest thing I can find to a definition (as of source from anoncvs
some time this afternoon) is in syssrc/sys/uvm/uvm_extern.h, where
there's just:

/*
 * structures
 */

struct core;
struct mount;
struct pglist;
[...]

core is defined in syssrc/sys/sys/core.h (yes, two sys'es; it's what
ends up in /usr/include/sys) and mount in .../mount.h, but there is
no mention of pglist anywhere in that directory.

So, what obvious place am I missing here? I'm sure we can't just
magically use this pglist struct without defining what's in it
*somewhere*...

       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net