Subject: Re: How to write a driver for a new PCI device?
To: Sam <sam@epita.fr>
From: Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/05/2000 14:23:38
-On [20000303 16:02], Sam (sam@epita.fr) wrote:
>What is this Daemn Book you're talking about. I'm Actually working a
>on driver on netbsd as a school project, and i'm looking fr docs..

The Daemon book referenced is the book Kirk McKusick et al wrote after
4.4BSD was released.

It's called The Design and Implementation of 4.4BSD, Addison Wesley,
ISBN 0-201-54979-4

Alternatively, I am writing documentation for FreeBSD device driver
framework at the moment and also hope to either mirror other's people
work at my site, or write my own NetBSD relevant portions.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok vd Werven/Asmodai    asmodai@[wxs.nl|bart.nl|freebsd.org]
Documentation nutter/C-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best