Subject: Re: NetBSD source code for initio SCSI controllers, 9100's and U2W!
To: None <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
From: Christopher R. Bowman <crb@ChrisBowman.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/31/2000 21:52:10
On 31 Jan, Allen Briggs wrote:
>> I have a 9100, as well.  I also managed to get docs from Initio for it, but
>> the docs are ... well, hard to read, and not really very detailed in how
>> you're supposed to go about doing things with the card.
>
> Where can you get these cards?  I'm looking for a decent,
> supported (or supportable) U2W adapter.  I like the information
> they have on the website--even if I don't like the design of the
> site...  ;-)
>
> -allen

I believe that Tekram makes a U2W SCSI controller based on the Symbios
now LSI 53c895 chips for which documentation should be readily
available. I have their 390F which is 53c875 based and I have been very
happy with it on i386 (though I run FreeBSD on that box)

---------
Christopher R. Bowman
crb@ChrisBowman.com
My home page