Subject: Re: SIOCSIFADDR & co
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios@cs.uni-bonn.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/27/2000 16:27:14
On Thu, Jan 27, 2000 at 04:15:01AM +0100, Lennart Augustsson wrote:
> I've used Emacs since around 1983.  Got the tapes directly from Gosling.
> That's what I mean, these days.  The last 20 years.  (Hmm, I must be
> getting old.)

Ewwww, Gosling Emacs. Incompatible to any nice .el you could get from your
friends at Society for Mathematics and Data Processing (a CS research
institute).

I ended up porting Stallman Emacs to the Convex, only to find it ready - to
- use a few weeks later.

Regards,
	-is

--
 * Progress (n.): The process through which Usenet has evolved from
   smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of