Subject: Re: driver for webgear aviator 2.4 card
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: John Hayward <John.C.Hayward@wheaton.edu>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/24/2000 17:11:02
Before I run out and pick up my own - I looked at some reviewes found
via google.
It seems there are people in two camps - those who seem lucky and it works
for them and life is beautiful or those who seem unlucky and after much
effort with support they cannot get it to work and send it back.  One user
reported that support told them it does not work on some hardware.

Could NetBSDers who are using this report on which hardware they are
using?

Also how does one configure for the isa card in a desk top?
johnh...