Subject: Re: 8-space indents considered harmful
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Mike Cheponis <mac@Wireless.Com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/24/2000 14:32:52

> >This form of communication is unlikely to achieve any useful ends.
>
> Alas, yes. Although I am very much in favour of the tab4 middle way, I too
> feel the tone of your proposal, Mike, is not going to help.
>
> The NetBSD lists have been through this several times before, and I do not
> really hope for any concrete results. Expect KNF to be hashed through a few
> more times...
>
> 	hauke

OK, I apologize, I was a bit too zealous there.

All I'm trying to say is that there is research that suggests that we can
do better than we are currently doing, so perhaps we should try that?

I'm not trying to deal with the other KNF issues (although I certainly
believe there is room for improvement there, too), I'm just talking about
the indent issue.  I'll let others help improve the other KNF issues.

-Mike