Subject: Re: PCI enumeration (was: ne2000 PCMCIA not working as PCMCIA either.)
To: Hayakawa Koichi <haya@arch.sony.co.jp>
From: Soren S. Jorvang <soren@wheel.dk>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/18/1999 09:42:29
On Mon, Oct 18, 1999 at 04:41:50PM +0900, Hayakawa Koichi wrote:
> Oh, I guess the reason of the fail of turn-off PCMCIA
> io-port on Toshiba ToPIC is the wrong chip identification:
> pccbb recognises ToPIC97 as Ricoh 5C47X.  That code has been
> already repaired.

I can't check just now, but I think I also fixed that locally
before trying the patch I mentioned.

> # At least my Dynabook (ToPIC 95B) works well.

Also if you enable 'auto' mode in the BIOS configuration (where
the Topic95B (on my Dynabook 3010) turns into a Topic97)? Last I
checked, in that case my patch was necessary for the pcic to get
disabled.

--
Soren