Subject: Various patches applicable to NetBSD
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/14/1998 07:32:13
I have made a number of patches to FreeBSD available at the following
	http://www.freebsd.org/~terry/

These patches fix things that are applicable to NetBSD as well, in most
cases.  The kernel support for NFS client and server locking are probably
the most interesting, as far as NetBSD is concerned (Warning: I currently
am tracking a coelesce bug, so do not commit these wholesale).

The already committed patches can be obtained from the FreeBSD source
tree, or I can send them under seperate cover, if anyone is interested.
The uncommitted patches ar available as links off the URL.

It is easiest if you have a -current FreeBSD source tree to work from,
so these may not be applicable to everyone.

These patches are under the UCB license of the file they apply to.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.