Subject: "Chris G. Demetriou": Re: bus.h style question
To: None <jonathan@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@pa.dec.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 08/21/1997 15:37:30
Jonathan, for the last goddamned time, fix you f*cking mailer.

If it can't send mail out with correct 'from' lines, it shouldn't be
sending mail at all.

(For those of you who Don't Understand, the message below was written
by Jonathan Stone and has a bogus 'From' line.  This has happened
... many times before, and he's been told about it at least once by me
in the past.)

cgd