Subject: bus_space_*map in isapnpvar.h
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gary D. Duzan <gary@wheel.tiac.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 08/04/1997 20:48:02
/usr/sys/dev/isapnp/isapnpvar.h has the following lines #ifndef _KERNEL:

# define bus_space_map(a, b, c, d, e)   0
# define bus_space_unmap(a, b, c)

Do we really want that here? I was trying to build a user space utility
to test some I/O stuff and these definitions collided with the ones in
bus.h. If we really want to disable bus space mapping when not in the
kernel, I'd expect that should go in bus.h, not in isapnpvar.h.

                                      Gary D. Duzan
                         Humble Practitioner of the Computing Arts