Subject: Re: serial port silo overflow repair
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Eduardo E. Horvath <eeh@one-o.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 07/29/1997 09:56:03
On Tue, 29 Jul 1997, Jonathan Stone wrote:

> There may also be bugs in the sparc (and other) zs drivers;
> we shouldn't  overlook that possibility.

I would not be surprised if that's the case.  I'm getting spurious
interrupts from the zs driver about 50% of the time I hit a CR or space
from my sparc v9 kernel, which then goes into autorepeat mode.  Since it
only seems to happen from the zs driver it doesn't seem to be an interrupt
dispatch problem.  It's rather annoying.

Eduardo Horvath				eeh@btr.com
"Cliffs are for climbing.  That's why God invented grappling hooks."
					- Benton Frasier