Subject: Re: Re[2]: Majordomo problems
To: William Fink <finkw@ditco.disa.mil>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.Stanford.EDU>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/07/1996 12:35:23

> Take me off this list.  I have asked and asked and asked.
>
> I no longer want ANY netBSD messages to go to this address.
>

> I have sent unsubscribe messages to majordomo and majordomo-owner.

I'm not in a position to help, but I'd request that someone
try to help this person out. About a month ago, the linux-ppc
mailing list self-destructed because majordomo (on that
machine) was broken and not unsubscribing people. So the people
got really mad, and started saying all sorts of ugly, unproductive
things, leading to the list's death. I'd be very saddened if something
like that happened here.

To Mr. Fink, does majordomo say anything back? Are you unsubscribing
from exactly the same address as you subscribed, etc? I suspect so,
but it needs checking.

Take care,

Bill